Customer Experience Director at KCB
Group: Guest Speakers
Director, Customer Experience – KCB Bank.
Job’s experience spans from retail, telecoms and banking sectors in the region. He is an alumnus of the London Business School Advanced Management Program, holds a BSc in International Business from the United States International University and a Post Grad. Diploma in Business from the University of Liverpool. He also holds other global certification in Telecommunications, Strategy, Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience.
Job is Masterclass Certified on NPS (Net Promoter Score) and is an active founder Director of the Institute of Customer Experience of Kenya, a Member of the International Call Management Institute (ICMI) and the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA).
Job is an authentic and passionate speaker and mentor. He is a co-creator and a facilitator of the Celtel Way To Market, a program across all 16 markets of Celtel on driving change and customer centricity. Job has also facilitated the KCB Go Ahead program, a companywide rebranding and change campaign as well as the Zain-Airtel rebranding program but to name a few.
Job has over 20 years’ experience garnered in the fast moving consumer goods, telecommunications and banking sectors and as a director of top business organizations.
During his free time, Job engages in his passion, motorsport where he participates actively in the Kenya National Rally Championship. He also has a passion for family, travel and organic farming.
- Marriage and Parenthood.
- Two time Kenya National Rally Navigator Champion.
- First Manager for Woolworth’s clothing Franchise in Kenya.
- First local Customer Service Director for Celtel (now Airtel).
- Launched the 1st ever 24 hour banking call canter in Kenya for Barclays Bank.
- Established the KCB Customer Experience Department.
- First Customer Experience Director for KCB.
Top 3 Values you live by;
- Being accountable: Work and serve as though it’s for God.
- Making a difference: Whatever I do should leave a positive impact. My work and life should be a signature of what I stand for.
- Being and staying positive: Run my own race. Shape my destiny. Every situation is an opportunity to learn or thrive
What has enabled you to stay at the top
- A strong Family support system
- Dependence and trust in God
- Reinvention and challenging status quo
- Advice to your younger self
Dare to make mistakes, invest more in myself and in friendships that build. Run your race. The rest is noise.