- Change the current narrative amongst the Kenyan youth on the success journey. They currently are ready to rich overnight by any means possible.
- Need to promote hard work and demystify the journey to success.
Come learn how careers and success is made. At Riara University.
Kick start your career by registering for the Gen Z Ignite Career Summit 29th – 30th November 2018 at Riara University, Nairobi, Kenya now.
About The Summit
- A must attend for especially every Kenyan Form 4 leaver before selecting careers.
- Event will give the youth access to professional and accurate career advice and information.
- A forum that will connect the youth with targeted career information.
Who should come? All Gen Z aged 12 - 22 years and especially form 4 leavers.
Ksh. 3,500. A subsidised prize to allow access to more Kenyan youth.
- All Gen Z e. born 1996 and after….. And especially all Form 4 leavers who will be selecting careers next year.
- Who are Gen Z? Also known as iGen: Born 1996 and after. (From 12 years to 22 years)
Key characteristics of this generation are;
- Independent vs Collaborative
- Digital Pioneers
- Do face to face or digital chat
- Optimistic vision
- Financial awareness
- Different ways of learning
- Have low attention span
It doesn’t cover mid-morning and afternoon snacks and lunch. You can carry a packed lunch or you can purchase the subsidised meals and snacks that will be on sale.
Psychometric tests are designed to calculate your intellectual capabilities for thinking and reasoning and various aspects of personality. They are used to assess your suitability for jobs.
Psychometric tests are also designed to measure candidates’ suitability for a role based on the required personality characteristics and aptitude (or cognitive abilities).
We will have Career coaches on site to assist all with the interpretation of their individual career tests. Once the interpretation is done, you will know your top 3 careers that you can successfully pursue.
- Go to talentgurus254.com and register yourself online
- Pay for the conference via mpesa paybill number
- Call the office to confirm your registration
- Career test will be sent to you via your registered email address (reconfirm that its correct, to avoid the test being sent to the wrong address)
- Wait to attend the conference.
Conference attendance and a career psychometric test.
The conference runs on 29th and 30th November 2018. The conference runs from 8.30am to 4. 30pm, at Riara University along Mbagathi Way.
It will be a 2 day summit where on the first day you get to hear what 10 successful Kenyan Industry leaders did, to get to the top of their game.
On the second day, you will be taken through your career test that will give you your personality and the best careers you can succeed in.
They are an accurate description of who you are and your key character strengths and weaknesses that gives one a blueprint to work with as they choose careers or roles. This ensures individuals are placed in the right careers for maximum career satisfaction.
Better self-knowledge, clarity on your career choice, strategies on what you need to do to have a successful life and career ahead.